Free Day.
Well, we can talk about anything we want in this Blog? And this weekend was fun, I want to manchester to hang out with my best friend, Nick Redenbaugh. They are family to me. So, it's all good. And we just hung out, and messed around. And I filmed Nick jumping/ramping his bike. I think it's funny when he crashes, because that's just me. Everything he was doing, was in the snow. Like he was jumping snow piles with his bike. And one time this old lady came out and was watching me film him and watching him jump this snow pile.
Also, I seen the new Karate Kid karate this weekend. I Thought it was pretty good. It had a very good time line. But, it's like all the others pretty much. Other than that it was really good. I like the part where the went to the well on top of the mountain. I think it's the great wall of china they were climbing. I would love to take a trip and walk that. It would be lots of fun. And I know their are a lot of people in this class that wouldn't do it because they are lazy. And would never walk that much. I would do it, because it would be a lot of fun.
What else did I do this weekend? Nothing at all. Oh, me and nick were cleaning the bathroom because we had to clean if because we needed money. And yeah, we were making fun of people while we were doing it. I can't really say what we were saying. But, we were laughing when we were doing it. Oh well, me and him make up some dumb things when we are bored.
Now everyone stopped blogging.
William Arynn Douglas McCarry.