Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st. 28th Entry.

What Do You Like Best About Your Home?

Well, The Best Thing I Like About My House Is My Bedroom. Because When I'm Their That's Where I Am. Their Is Lots Of Things In Their To Entertain Me. My T.V, My Computer, My Art Stuff, My Radio. Lots Of Things. Anything I Want To Do In My Room. I Most Likely Will Do It. It's The Whole Basement. So, I Have Lots Of Room To Do Whatever I Want.

And I Love The Kitchen. Even Tho I Don't Like Our Appliances. Because They Are All Old And I Like To Cook With New Stuff. Not The Old Stuff. Other Than That I Like All The Food That's In Their Because I Would Die Without It All.

I Like My Outside. Because I Have A Big Driveway. So When I Wanna Work On Something I Have Lots Of Room. It Was Helpful When My Car Broke.

Something Else I Like Abut My House? Well, There Isn't Much That's Good.

Okay, I'll write like I should. Even tho it's supper boring. And not i don't now. It just looks super boring and very, just boring. Lets leave it at that. And I'm not sure how I started writing like that. But I did and it's an addiction now. Because whatever I write normal now. It just weird. And I have to watch what I'm writing.

Anyways, yes. That's just the way I am.

-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.