An End Of The World Myth.
I Think The World Is Going To Flood Over And We Are All Going To Die. Or We Are Going To Run Out Of Oil And We Can't Go Anywhere. That's That I Think. We Will Never Know Until It Happens. We Are Going To Starve To Death. Or We Might Just Blow Up Because All The Neucular Bombs Blow Up.
Lets See Here, We Are Still Write A Blog Post. And I Don't Know What To Write. I Have To Go To A Wake (How Ever You Spell It) On Friday. My Step Dads, Dad Died. Or Step Grandpa If Their Is Such Thing. So I Have To Go Do That. And This And That.
I Got My Camper At My House Now. They Brought It Home Today. I Wonder What It Looks Like. They Got It A Couple Of Weeks Ago. And They Are Bringing It Home Now Because It's Warming Up. I Can't W8 To Go Camping This Summer. I Just Love Going Camping. I Think It's A Lot Of Fun. But, That's Just Me. I Also Can't W8 To Go Swimming In The River. And I Don't Like Public Pools. Because This Is No Fun In Them. And Everything Is The Same. And In A River I Can Do Whatever I Want. And You Can Jump Off Trees. Or Jump Off Paris Bridge.
-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.