Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30th. 33th Entry.

I Don't Know What To Write About Because Nothing Is On My Mind. Well, After School I'm Supposed To Go To A Orientation After School. Supposed To Be In Cedar Rapids At 4 And I Need To Go To Marion To Get Gas And Get A Tom Tom From A Friend Of Mind. And Pick Up Someone. This Is Going To Be Hell. I Don't Know If I Can Even Make It In Time. If I'm Late I Can't Get This Job. And I Need The Job. If I Don't Get It. Well, I'm Going To Kill Someone. I Need This Job Because I Need Money. And I Need To Pay Off My Car. And Get New Tires For It. Because They Are Getting Bad.

WOW, Long Day After School. It's Going To Suck. I'm For Real. I Don't Know What To Do. It's Overwhelming. Oh The Other Story Is. I Have Only A Quarter Of A Tank. And I Need To Get Ot Cedar Rapids And Back. And I Think If I Go To The Bank And Than Go To The Orientation I'm Going To Be Running Late.

Their Is A Lot Of My Mind. I Best Make Up My Mind. FAST. Because School Is Almost Over. And I Have A Lot To Go Through. I Wish I Had Some Luck Today. And Some Money, I Couldn't Need To Worry About So Much Stuff. I Don't Know What Else. I Wish I Was 12 Again. I Don't Need To Do Anything. And My Mother Has To Take Care Of Me. Getting Old Sucks. You Have To Do Everything On Your Own. And Have To Make So Much Designations.

-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.