Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Febuary 9th. Entry 23.

Valentine's Day

Well, Personally I Don't Think It Should Be A Holiday. Because It Is Kinda Of Pointless. But, I'm Not Sure Where It Came From. And Why It Is A Holiday. But, You Never Know. You Might Read Mine In Class And People Will Tell Me What It's All About. And Some Of Us Will Learn What Valentine's Day Is. Yay, Sounds Like Great Fun, Don't It?

Something Else To Write About, Why People Slamming Their Keys On Their Computers. Cody, IT DOESN'T HELP SLAMMING ON UR KEYS! 4REAL!!!

Anything Else I To Write About? Lets Write About Neck Cracking?? Yuck!

Anything Else, Anything Else?? I Don't Think Really Think So. Side Conversations When Your Suppose To Be Blogging, Not Cool, Rite?

Well, Lets See Her. My Name Is William Douglas McCarry. And It Has 7 Letters In My First, Middle And Last Name. Interesting, Rite?

-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.