Thursday, February 17, 2011

Febuary 17th. 26th Entry.

Free Write-

The Way People Talk.

I Don't Really Mind The Way People Talk. Well, If They Are Talkin To You In A Angry Way. That's A Different Kind Of Story. But, Their Ascents And What Not. That Doesn't Bother Me. I Know Some Places We Have One Word That Means The Same As Another. But, You Know What They Are Talking About.

Text Messaging And Writing. Some People Just Don't Know How To Write Only Text Language. And To Me Those Are The Ones Who Are Super Lazy. I Can Already Tell That Cody Over Their Is Writing His Whole Blog In Text. Because That's The Way He Is. I Don't Think It Changes The Way You Talk Or Anything. Maybe Some People Say "LOL" or "Ty". The Only Person I Know That Says Those Abbreviations Like That In Text Messaging Is Kohlman Because He Says "ty" For Thank You.

Well, People That Insult People Because Of They Have Lisps. And Some People Say Words Wrong. And People Laugh At Them. And Some Other People Use Words In The Wrong Way.

-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.