What Happen Over The Weekend?
This Weekend Their Was Prom. And We Went To Prom In A Limo. The Limo Was Super Hot On The Inside. So I Don't Like It A Whole Lot, But Other Than The Hottness Part. The Limo Ride Was A Log Of Fun. And We Went To The Mall To Eat. I Liked Going Their, Because Everyone Got What They Wanted.
The Dance Was Stupid This Year. It Seemed Like Their Was Very Little People. And It Was Small. I Thought The Music Was Ok. But I Know A Lot Of People Were Complaining About It Because They Didn't Play What They Wanted. And All I Had To Say Is, BOO EFFIN HOO. Grow Up. The World Doesn't Evolve Around You.
Post Prom Was A Log Of Fun. I Like The Games. And The Hypnotist. I Knew It Worked. But A Lot Of People Are Non-Believers. And Some People Just Don't Believe In Nothing. And That's Just The Part Of Like. Like When We Are Kids We Are Told That Their Is A Tooth Fairy. A Santa Clause. Or A Easter Bunny. That's Called Believing. And I Have Know Idea Why I Just Said That. But, It's All Good. And I Liked The Prizes At Post Prom. I Got A Basket Of Stuff To Clean My Car. And $30 Of Gas Money. And Soon As You Walked In The Juniors Got $20. I Make Lots Of Money That Night. And I Spent Like All Of It On Brittany Yesterday (May 9th).
After Post Prom I Was Like Wide Awake. I Have No Idea Why I Was, But I Was. And I Didn't Go To Bed Until Like 8:30-9:00 And I Woke Up At 1 That Day. I Was Tired. But, I Didn't Care That Much. It Messed Up My Sleep For A Couple Of Days. But I Think It Was Worth It.
-William Arynn Douglas McCarry.