Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12 . Entry 11

Well, Lets Talk About Whatever Today. All I Want To Do Is Get Out Of This Place. Because It Is Boring Me, And Pissing Me Off. Oh, I Love The Court Yard. Can't Wait To Get Out Of Here. Oh Fun, Fun Times. And I'm Listening To My Music Loudly Right Now Because I Don't Wanna Hear Anyones Annoying Voices. That's About It. Have Fun Fellow Haters. Lets See Here, My Heart Thump Not From Being Nervous. Sometimes I'm Thinking God Made Me Special Here On Purpose. So All The While Until I'm Gone Make My Words Important So. If I Slip Away, If I Die Today The Last You Remember Won't Be About Some Apple Bottom Jeans With The Boots With The Fur. Baby How I Dream Of Being Free Since My Birth. Cursed But The Demons I Confront Would Disperse. Have You Ever Heard Of Some Stuff So Real. Beyond From The Heart, From The Soul You Can Feel. Oh, You Haters.
-William Arynn Douglas McCarry